Fritsch P19 Cannabis Mill 120v
P19-3030KITPrix régulier $45,500.00
The most precise mill in the world!
The PULVERISETTE 19 (P19) Cutting Mill with Cyclone Sample Collection System and 4 sizes of sieve cassettes has been optimized for cannabis processing.
THE PRECISION STANDARD FOR Biomass MILLING.
YOU ASKED. WE LISTENED. Together, we created a BEAST.
The NEXT Generation PULVERISETTE 19.
- Optimize particle size & distribution for CO2 or EtOH extraction yield
- Create uniform material for premium pre-rolls
- Homogenize isolates
- Variable-speed motor 300-3000 rpm
- Designed with GLP/GMP processes in mind
- Adjustable, controllable particle size output with tight particle size distribution
- Reproducible performance regardless of end user
- High-throughput, continuous processing up to 8+ lbs. per minute avg.*
- Alleviate dust, easy to clean - stainless steel product contact surfaces
- Cyclone sample collection system provides heat mitigation and prevents resin build up.
- Heat Mitigation - Maintain chemical profile & product integrity
- *Throughput dependent on material physical properties and environmental conditions at processing site.
|Maximum feed size:||40×70 mm (1.5×2.75’’)|
|Final fineness:||1 to 6 mm (18 mesh to ¼’’), depending on system settings|
|Throughput:||0.5 kg/min (1 lb/min) or more @ 1mm particle size|
|Moisture content||< 15%|
|Materials:||Contact parts Stainless Steel (housing Aluminum Alloy) Also available in Stainless Steel 316L|
|Electrical||100-120/ 15 A|
HOW IT WORKS
A rotor fitted with knives grind the sample in combination with three fixed knives. The material remains in the grinding chamber until the desired final fineness is reached (typically a fraction of second). The Cyclone system actively pulls the ground product from the mill, though the selected sieve (1 to 6mm), into a stainless steel container.
Are Cannabinoid & Terpenes Preserved?
How Fast Can I Grind?
How Much Do They Cost?
Is It Easy to Clean?
Certified safety (CE mark) – optional CSA approval for Canada