Twister Trimmers & Buckers
02-10007APrix régulier $28,674.00
PROFESSIONAL CANNABIS & HEMP TRIMMERS
FOR EVERY STAGE OF GROWTH
From Humboldt to Hamilton and across the globe, professional cannabis producers rely on Twister for safe, efficient, reliable and professional cannabis trimming and production. Whether it’s with small home grow trimmers or elite solutions that trim over 600 lbs. per hour, industry professionals have grown their business and improved their bottom line for over a decade with Twister trimmers.
Twister BatchOne Trimmer
Built specifically for cultivators who prefer dry trimming and a batch-style workflow, now bringing you the industry’s leading throughput and trim quality in a mobile unit.
Cannabis is your Craft.
Which is why we focused on all the little details. Everything from the ease of loading and unloading product from both sides, to a removable control box for simplified wash down and even 360 rotating casters making portability a dream. Need to get through a standard 32″ door, no problem we’ve thought about that too.
Inspired by Craft Growers
We know that there’s inspired artistry in your work, and hard work in your art. When it comes time to harvest, time is money, and having efficiency in your workflow matters. Processing hemp and cannabis at a large scale requires equipment you can rely on that improves your throughput and bottom line.
With the ability to trim up to 88 lbs dry per hour, the BatchOne allows you to move through your harvest quickly so you can accelerate your time to market and maximize your return on investment. Designed with ultrafine saddle adjustments and paired with a ¼ HP motor prevents stalling, unlike competitors, to provide the confidence needed to walk away while achieving the industry’s tightest batch style trim.
It Isn’t Quality If You Compromise
Missing parts, questionable design and manufacturing are not part of your process. You never compromise, and neither should the people who make your tools.
Built with craft cultivators in mind, The BatchOne focuses on being a functional, user-friendly, cost-effective batch trimmer. The quick removal tumbler design makes it simple to clean your tumbler without having to worry about misplacing or dropping bolts. We know storage space is limited, the bins used to capture your trim used for extraction are food-grade, stackable, and nestable to allow for simple storage.
The Devil’s in the Details
Portability in harvesting is essential as cultivation, processing, and cleaning are often across multiple rooms or areas.
The BatchOne comes with 360 degrees rotating, locking caster wheels for easy maneuverability and stability. Unlike competitors, move through hallways and between doors with ease–the removable control box allows you to fit through standard 32-34” doors. And when it comes time to clean, remove the control box and powerwash without the risk of damaging the electronics.
- Input Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Current (Amps): 2.7A
- Tumbler Motor: 1/4 HP / 186W
- Tumbler Speed: 20RPM
- Tumbler Diameter: 19.5"
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15A, 120V
- Certifications: CSA, CE, UL
- Connector (Plug): NEMA 5-15P
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 63" (L) x 34" (W) x 48" (H)
Twister T2S Trimmer Standard 1 / 4"
Consistent throughput equals consistent profits. Add conveyors for even more gains.
Low Cost Ownership
Designed and built with stainless steel and anodized aluminum. No need to constantly replace parts due to paint chips or flaking.
Watertight electrical and motors allow for a complete high-pressure washdown; Strips down for complete cleaning in less than 10 seconds with no tools.
T2 is equipped with QuickClick technology, ensuring ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjustments up to 0.0009 / 0.023mm per click!
Trimming rate if you run in tandem (Wet):
- 1: 35-45 lbs/hr (16-21 kg/hr)
- 2: 75-85 lbs/hr (34-39 kg/hr)
- 3: 125-141 lbs/hr (57-64 kg/hr)
- 4: 141-220 lbs/hr (64-100 kg/hr)
- Input voltage: 120V
- Current draw: 14.8A
- Blade motor: 1HP, fan cooled, stainless
- Tumbler motor: 1/30HP, epoxy coated, watertight
- Cut height: .040"- 1/25 - 1mm
- Circuit breaker required: 20A, 120V
- Discharge: 6" (152mm)
- Weight: 215 lbs (97.5kg)
- Shipping weight (with leaf collector): 420 lbs (190kg)
- Length: 42.5" (107.9cm)
- Width (with wheels): 27.5" (69.9cm)
- Width (without wheels): 20.5" (52.2cm)
- Height (with wheels) : 32.5" (82cm)
- Height (without wheels): 30.5" (76cm)
Twister T4 Trimmer Variable Speed Standard 1 / 4"
Trimming cannabis on a large scale sucks. But it doesn’t have to. The Twister T4 transforms the game by using advanced, patent-pending cannabis plant trimming technology to do all the work for you (vs. hand trimming). Trim up to 14 lbs of medical marijuana per hour with one machine.
Faster, Higher Quality Cut
Twister Trimmers are designed for continuous flow runtime, minimizing handling of the cannabis plant. Why tumble or churn for 20 minutes when 30 seconds will do?
Your Twister will pay for itself in a single day, compared to hand trimming.
Twister Track Record
When you buy a Twister, you're investing in a brand with a decade of cannabis research and development behind it.
Trimming rate if you run in tandem (Dry):
- 1: 10-14 lbs/hr (5-6 kg/hr)
- 2: 20-25 lbs/hr (9-11 kg/hr)
- 3: 28-35 lbs/hr (13-16 kg/hr)
- 4: 38-50 lbs/hr (17-23 kg/hr)
- Input voltage: 120V
- Current draw: 2A
- Blade motor: 200W/0.25HP
- Tumbler motor: 6W/ 1/125HP
- Cut height: 0.40” / 1/25 / 1mm - 25in / 63.5cm - 15in / 38.1cm - 16.5 in / 42cm - 5in / 127mm
Twister T6 Trimmer W / Extreme Tumbler
The Tightest Cut in the Industry.
Blades have been cutting organic materials for centuries. The precision makeup of the T6 uses one of the most advanced rotary blade cutting systems available on the market.
Trim Wet or Dry.
The T6 is capable of trimming a broad range of flower moisture contents, from 8% dry to fully hydrated, with a simple changeout of the tumbler.
- 4 lbs per hour
- 20% faster than the competition
- 19,250 cuts per minute
- Gentle SoftTumble
- Grab and Go design
- Easy storage: 1.2 cu.ft.
- 2 min assembly/disassembly
- Rotary blade system
- Tightest cut in the industry
- Enclosed belt drive
- 96 point adjustable blade
- 304 Stainless steel tumbler
- 4" tumbler diameter
- Input Voltage: 115V
- Current Draw: 2A
- Blade Motor: 200W / 0.25HP
- Cut Height: .040in / 1mm
- Discharge: 4in / 10.1cm
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15A / 120V
- Connector (plug): NEMA 5-15P
- Fused: Yes, Thermally
- Weight: 42lbs /19kg
- Shipping Weight: (w/ T6-LC) 90lbs / 54.4kg
- Length: 30in / 76.2cm
- Width: 11in / 27.9cm
- Height: 10in / 25.4cm
Twister B4 Bucking Machine
The B4 ‘Bucker’ is designed to deliver non-stop performance under the most demanding conditions known to commercial cannabis. An industry first, the B4 ‘Bucker’ uses an “Active Gearing” system that allows the B4 to process stems up to 3/4” in diameter at speed rates of 150+ lbs/hr--no jams!
- 150+ lbs/hr throughput (speeds of up to 30 ft/sec)
- Quick and easy changeouts with removable cartridges
- Patent-pending “Active Gearing” drivetrain reduces jams and downtime
- Washdown Rated (Watertight) / IP69K and IP66K. Pressure washable
- SafeFeed™ adaptor on the entry holes prevents injury
- Emergency stop. Clear and within reach
- Easy to use. Ergonomically designed. Easy to load and operate
- Easy to clean. Breaks down in less than 2 minutes. Easy access to components
- Minimal training required. Manuals, videos, and tips available on the website
- Buck dry or fully hydrated
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 2A Operating.14.8A Max
- Drive Motor: 1HP, IP66/IP69K Washdown
- Motor RPM: 1750 RPM
- Roller Sets: Neoprene Rubber
- Total Weight: 196lbs /89kg
- Cartridge Weight: 57lbs / 26kg
- Unit Length: 37.5in / 96cm
- Unit Width: 13in / 33cm
- Unit Height: 14.5in / 37cm
- Circuit Breaker Required: 20A / 120V
- Connector (plug): NEMA 5-15P
- Fused: Yes, Thermally